Australian Iranian Community of Victoria appreciate and thank you and your company, for your ongoing support of this event.
Please see attached invoice for taxation purposes.
Here I briefly explain the details of the event and where your contribution spends:
To cultivate the involvement of the younger generation in healthy extracurricular activities, such as sports event, AISOV is organising a one day indoor FUTSAL competition at the Balwyn Sports complex on Belmore road, involving players from the Australian community on the 7th of March 2020. Between 10 teams will participate in the sports event, with each team consisting of 15 people including players, coaches and substitutes. AISOV also ensures at least 2-3 all girls teams will attend the event. We expect around two hundred spectators from the family and friends of the participants to attend the event.
AISOV will be responsible to provide the following services for the event:
1. Provision of two courts for the whole day;
2. Provision of a large room for the conference and lunch time;
3. Provide two qualified FUTSAL referees from the Football Federation Australia (FFA) for the whole day (each referee costs approximately $400/day);
4. Provision of equipment including FUTSAL balls;
5. Provision of awards including trophies and cash prize money to the top three teams; and
6. Provide drinks and a light lunch to all participants including players, referees and coaches.
The total estimated amount to organise the event is approximately $5000.
In order for AISOV to continue and enhance its support of the community, and encourage sports amongst younger generations, we would very much appreciate the contribution from your company.
Treasurer and member of the AISOV management Committee